When John R. Wood Properties opened their doors in 1958, Naples was a sleepy fishing village with a few thousand residents. Marco Is- land, Bonita Springs, and Estero were sparsely settled outlying areas. Home sites in Port Royal could be purchased for as little as $7,500. In 1960, the direct hit of Hurricane Donna helped create a boom as insurance money and new buyers poured into the area. Along with the town, John R. Wood Properties began climbing their path of success.
For six decades, John R. Wood Properties has continued to thrive, and holds the distinction of being #1 in Southwest Florida for units sold and sales volume. Our agents are highly trained professionals with a dedication to ethics and philanthropy. The company is the old- est brokerage in Southwest Florida and has 18 office locations in the two-county area.